Custom Search

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH...

AHLAN WASAHLAN WA MARHABAN BIKUM, WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This blog was a medium to me deliver a little bit of information and my personal view to you all. it is not aimed to split anyone or damage of anything. it's a sincere view from a youth that too eager see his religion and race successful.


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WHAT I'M DOING DURING MID SEM BREAK?

Assalamualaikum, and welcome back to campus my friends =). I'm not going back to hometown during mid semester break because i have a lot works to do. I'l stay in college with my roomate Faridah. Only two of us in the house or maybe in the building, eehehe.. i don't know coz 'terperuk' in the room ;). Hurmm.. The cafe, Kak noor cafe that should open during mid sem break, was not open. so i need to prepare some food, instant food. boring??? the food, yeahh! maggi, roti, roti, maggi... hehehe... but our life? i mean i and my roomate, nope. we're enjoy a lot, conquer wireless, karaoke together and... ;)












No comments: