Custom Search

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH...

AHLAN WASAHLAN WA MARHABAN BIKUM, WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This blog was a medium to me deliver a little bit of information and my personal view to you all. it is not aimed to split anyone or damage of anything. it's a sincere view from a youth that too eager see his religion and race successful.


Thursday, August 7, 2008

MY SIS WEDDING

This some pictures of my sister's wedding. But the wedding ceremony in Johor laa coz in Sungkai my sis hire a photgrapher n i dont have the softcopy of the picture. So, to all my friends especially kila, asiah, kak cik and others that always ask me to see the picture, now you can see through my blog k. Tengoklah sampai muntah huhuhu~ [pinjam ayat kawan kak cik ;-)]

In the van, at tg. malim, we gossip together along the trip.



Just finish make up by kak andam, heheh




At 'rumah bertanggak'



Waiting for the rain to stop


my sis n brother-in-law






Zapin dance









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mcm knl je ayat tu..huhuhu...aku tgk xmuntah pn ct..mn byk2 lg..xpuas ar tgk..nk lg..nk lg =p

Anonymous said...

yg selebihnya ada dalam album laa k.cik. kat umh kakak kite.