Custom Search

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH...

AHLAN WASAHLAN WA MARHABAN BIKUM, WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This blog was a medium to me deliver a little bit of information and my personal view to you all. it is not aimed to split anyone or damage of anything. it's a sincere view from a youth that too eager see his religion and race successful.


Friday, November 14, 2008

MAXIT-PRO




Its long time since last post I’m not write in this blog. this is bcoz I’m busy with many things. first, I’m busy to face maxit-pro, then, pereparation for report thesis n exam. Owh, talk about exam, before it started, my class having pre graduation party n we celebrate at Cerana restaurant in KL. For this posting, I upload picture during maxit-pro n the screenshot of my system, e-BANTU system which is my thesis project. Then I will upload the picture during pre-graduation party in the next post. I wat to tell u that this semester I’ve got experience working while study. I work at book shop in front of my campus. The experience is great, bcoz I could find various type of people especially kelantanese. The shop always visited by kelantanese student, bcoz the bos is kelantanese I guest! I don’t know… maybe. . Other than that, I learn to use photostate machine, comb binding, leminade machine and become a cashier. I work 7 hour per day, 5 days a week. Off during Monday and Wednesday because I have class. But during study week, my working schedule is up to me. Sometime I work 12 hour per day. Working while study is great but exhausted. If u want to do that, u need to manage your schedule properly.



The system's icon





The validation if user logout

Button to logout



Report preview before print



Button to view report


Page to analyse qualification


Button to analyse qualification



Carian page


Maklumat murid page


Button to enter maklumat murid page


Key in the right password to enter the system


Introduction page


After presentation with Cik Lin (at the center)





my 'ala-ala' poster ;)

During presentation

Before presentation


during presentation

No comments: